Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010!!

Back to blogging after a long break of nearly a year!!
I usually like spending the last day of the year recollecting the year that went by and this time was no different.. 2010 has been a great year for me..! Many interesting events,people and places!!!! Memories of trips to Belur/Haleeibedu/Shravanbalegola/Pondicherry/Pichavaram/Muthukadu/Kovalam Beach/Vellore would forever stay in my mind.. Got in touch with my old friends/penpals from my schooltime whom I had not been in touch for about a decade.. Made new frenz too! Watched a lot of my all-time fav movies/revived my interest in watching cricket which I was out of touch with for over 8 years (i was a major cricket fan during my school days watching every match btw any team ball by ball)/revived some of my french written skills which I was out of touch with since 2003/did some glass paintings.. Lot of changes in professional life too..!! All together, its been an amazing year for me. My best wishes to all of you for a very Happy new year 2011!

4 comments:

Vivek Sharma said...

Hi Padma

How r u

first of all happy new year wishes to you.I really appreciate your writing ..keenly follow all your post ..the best thing about post is that while reading.. It makes us feel like as if we itself experienced what u have written. you post connect with heart too easily. Keep do posting frequently.

Thanks
Vivek Sharma.

nani@lasvegas said...

Hi Padma.., Really u'r blog is a wonderful read ;) stopped at your blog when i was searching something related to karnataka, but from the past 2days hooked onto your blog. every post is wonderful read.

Waiting for more from you. Hv a nice time.,

Bye.
Phani.Y

Maham said...

Seems Like this year brought a lot of progressive changes in your life.

I hope they continue this year too, cos we all need that progress for our own self very much..

Good to know u have revived your interest in cricket, cos Im a big cricket freak too..

And bdw nice photographs at your blog..

Tc :)

Indian_Explorer said...

Hey,

Thanks for your comments and your compliments. Yes, every new year does bring a lot of changes in me! And 2010 and 2011 were no different! Though I am yet to post about 2011 which was a very eventful year.. (I will do that sometime soon).

And yes, excited to know that you are a cricket fan too!!!

And regarding the photos, all these were taken during my road-trips in Karnataka!!

Okay, take care!
Hope to hear from you very soon!

Regards,
Padma