Saturday, October 21, 2006

Happy Diwali--2006!

I have been at home for my study leave for around a week. Its after quite sometime that I am enjoying my long stay at home and its wonderful.Eating good food,visiting familiar places,free from the hurry-burry of everyday..,celebrating Diwali with a new hope of carrying out my duties with greater zest for another successful year ahead.I am wondering.. there's been much change to my life since my last Diwali.. So.. many events.. , so many changes in my relnships wid ppl,so many sudden twists to my life,so much pain to be encountered at times too.. but at end of it all.. good success as well :) .I have seen much colours of Life... (though there is much moreee to see) All in ONE year! So life is going really fast.. I am gonna b graduating in another 6 odd months... So hope to savour every moment of my life.. in 8th semester.. be it good or bad.. I guess there wud much more stuff happening by next Diwali 2007!.. As far my sem exam preparation goes.. its been as usual.. never too good.. but with a hope to catch up and do well.I hope this Diwali is a start point for even greater happiness and success for my family,frenz and everybody else... So a VERY HAPPY DIWALI to all!

No comments: