Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I enjoy..

Here are few things that I just enjoy..

1.Taking a long walk by the beach in the morning and evening getting a feel of fresh air and finding a mixture of ppl of all ages to keep me company..
2.Roaming around my locality with frendz recollecting lovely memories.
3.Getting up early in the morning,reading The Hindu,Metro Plus etc. sipping mom's tea and listening to the chirping of birds.
4.Spending lovely Sundays at home watching Ragamalika ,reading Adyar Times,The Week,etc..
5.Going out with mom in the evening in her two-wheeler and getting a feel of the city.
6.Spending a couple of hours in my terrace.. watching the sun go down in the evening... witnessing a lovely dash of colours in the sky.. thanking God for his lovely art.. My terrace holds special memories for me and much of my studying during my school days were done here rather than being locked in four walls of a room.. It was "The Place" during my school days and I did much of my soul searching here.
7.Listening to Gita in the afternoons.. in my college, surrounded by trees,experiencing fresh air,and gathering enriching knowledge for the soul.
8.Fighting for really crappy things with my sis only to laugh heavily at the end..
9.Taking a longgg walk all alone by my college. admiring the vast expanse of green fields,shady trees... and admiring "Nature at its Best"... I am really going to miss these in a few months from now..
10.Observing small kids,playing wid them.. and bringing out the child in me.. :)
11.Browsing the internet and aquiring knowledge... only to find that.. there is soo much to be learnt in this shorrrt lifee..
12.Visiting our family frends' or neighbours.. and sharing life's experiences..


I could go on and on.... There are soo many simple things in life from which we can derive happiness.. So lets do a little soul searching and take time to thank God for these small things that give us happiness and make our life worth living..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good. Nice to see you think of your lovely college ... Many start to miss it only after they leave the college.

Small things in life do matter and nice to see the non-techie Padmashree :) ... Enjoy every second ...

Indian_Explorer said...

Thanks Vinod!!