Thursday, August 13, 2009

Flipping through the pages of my life...

I have been gearing up for shifting my home for quite sometime. Normally, during a cleaning process we uncover a lot of precious little stuff in our life which take us into the world of nostalgia. I happened to unpack three precious hardcover books containing autographs of my college classmates and juniors. I could not resist halting my cleaning process and reading through them late into the night for the next three hours.. It took me back to my college days..the sweet and bitter memories written by my dear friends.. the settings of the classroom (with me coming to the class in half-sleepy mode and continuing sleeping :) while listening to lullabies), me sketching on the notebooks of my benchmates and myself while acting like listening (I still have not given up this habit :) ),those late-night chats with friends sitting on the steps of the stores,leg-pulling chats in the dining hall (with mostly me as the target :) ),the super-fast story listening sessions before semesters and internals,the interactions with the juniors,the misunderstandings with friends,the placement preparations with my friends and the joy of getting placed,conducting various events which made me forge many friendships,my old computer in my room and the hostel with which I shared a strong bonding :),the travel to and fro Madurai to Chennai and lots more... It made me sail back in the race of time to memories of a totally different world of its own and brought me back images of myself in the past... Flipping through these pages definitely refreshes me and gives a light and enjoyable feeling.

No comments: