Friday, August 21, 2009

Life in Bangalore

My office has shifted to the new location and for the last month I spent roughly around 2 hours travelling daily. Luckily for me,Volvo buses are some of the best things in Bangalore and I travel quite a bit through them. They are so frequent and plenty in number and make travelling a great experience :).I also have my FM radio in my mobile as my company through which I got introduced to some really wonderful Kannada songs. Listening to songs travelling in a Volvo bus as the scenary outside the window keeps changing from greenery to lakes to huge glass window buildings is a lovely experience by itself (provided you start at the right time and dont get stuck up in too much traffic :) ) .

One of the Kannada songs really bowled me over. Shreya Goshal's brilliant voice has done the magic again! I am listening to this song as I write this post. Its from the movie Birugaali. Please listen to it and share me your reviews!



P.S. There is one more very melodious song named Madhura Pisumaatige from this movie which is often played in the FM.

2 comments:

Praveen Krishnamoorthy said...

I was searching for the "Madhura" song for a quite a long time, Thanks for pointing out. Expecting more such good song list from you :)

Indian_Explorer said...

Hi Praveen,
Sure. I will listen more and keep updating!