Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Kal Ho Na Ho - A movie that has stayed in my heart forever

Day before yesterday, as I was switching through the channels on TV, I happened to see a scene from this great movie and for the next 2.5 hours I was glued to the TV completely lost in this movie. I really do not understand why I am sooo very fond of this movie. I remember when I was in hostel I owned 3 CDs containing this movie and I was sooo damn possesive about it .When I lent it to someone, I could not bear to see one of the CDs returned with some scratches :(. So what was in this movie that attracted many (including yours truly) Is it Aman, the cheerful guy with a beautiful heart? Or is it the cute,moody,bubbly Naina? Or is it the jovial,happy-go-lucky Rohit? Or is it the lovely setting of the movie in New York and Canada? Or is it the wonderful melodious and peppy songs? Or is it the great humour in this movie? Or is it because few scenes in the movie brought tears in my eyes? Or is it the fun and frolic of family and excitement potrayed in the movie? Or is it the name and theme of the movie? I dont think it is only one thing has made this movie my "Most Favourite Movie in my life time". I have loved every single bit of the movie.. every second I watched this movie I was totally involved in this. Kudos to Karan Johar for bringing this great movie which invoked the same passion and excitement in me in the watching the film even after 6 years after this movie got released (Nov 2003).

2 comments:

EveryLetterCounts said...

put some laughs, romance and (not to forget) crying and we've got a movie for girls ;)
even i like the movie maybe little less than you like it.

Annie Theogaraj said...

This is the first ever movie I watched in Hindi. Yes, I do like it very much. I did like it very much but then, the painful part of it never allowed me to watch it again. Yes, this is really a wonderful movie. I do like each and every part of it. Preity Zinta is really awesome . Sharukh as well. I don't have the guts to watch it again...