Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009 and Welcome 2010

So with yet an another marvellous year rolling behind my back.. its time to recollect the happenings in this great year. A year in which I was happy for much of the time. I realized a lot of things , learnt more about myself and the world around in this year. Importantly, I was able to spend lot of time in pursuing my favourite hobbies.. painting,reading (got back my by-gone habbit of reading stories),travelling,swimming.. and spent lots of time at home with my parents and sis thanks to the extended holidays we got due to the festivals falling on friday and monday :) (Its a great point about 2009). Trips to Coorg,Mysore and Pune would stay forever in my memory.. I really thank god for showering me with happiness in this year and look forward to 2010.

No comments: