Friday, December 16, 2005

The awesome Bangalore trip..

The must awaited Visual Studio.Net 2005 and SQL Server 2005 were finally launched... The launch happened at B lore and the presidential address of the ceremony was given by none other than Mr.Bill Gates! I guess I am very lucky to see him live..
sitting in the first few rows.. :) Well.. the lauch was awesome and I got to befriend some kewl ppl besides experts from different domains.. Anyway I dont want to go into much details regarding the launch... except that it was totally cool.. By means of this I got to visit my cousin who stays @ B lore as well... I had a fine time out there and it goes into my blog as one of my most memorable days...

2 comments:

Kaushik said...

hey you guys never told me you were at bangalore :-(

Yuvi Panda said...

Well, hope I could've come to bangalore:( Had English Exams the next day, so couldn't come, even if my parents allowed it(p=0).