Friday, December 16, 2005

Results are out..

Our results were published yesterday. I scored a G.P. of 8.71. I have never reached this score all through my 5 semesters and I guess some amount of lenient correction contributed to it.Most of my frenz had performed well this time.. much better compared to the previous semesters.
I did a fair bit of introspection with my results though.All through the year I had been extremely careless and playful regarding my studies. and my internal marks took a huge beating.Thanx to the generous staffs I got most of my internal scores above 20... I dont remember putting much effort for any of the exams. I am just wondering.. if I just put in a little more effort then it would be possible to reach the magical 9 gpa or even more.But again.. would the correction next semester be as lenient as this one???!

No comments: