Sunday, December 18, 2005

Yet an another Sunday

Today was just an another day. Woke up really late around 10:30.. I did not go to lab today.I had plenty of things in my mind which I wanted to complete.Most of my time was spent in browsing the net.Just googled some stuff related to .Net.Mailed one of my seniors after really a long time for which I got an instant reply.Designed a personalized card for my friend's bday.Its been a really long time since I have designed bday cards,the last one being when I was way back in 7th standard.So that was cool.
The preparations for our Community launch are going on fine.College is gonna start in just 2 days from now for the 6th semester.I am recharged and all set to face yet an another semester with all new plans to make it a memorable one.

2 comments:

Balamurugan,S said...

Hi Paddu..
I think the above the comment is a spam one. Check out the blog regularly and delete these types of spam comments :)

Indian_Explorer said...

Yea.. removed :)